Fei Lou Porridge and Boneless Fried Chicken Wings

Apart from my all time favourite Hai Kee Char Kway Teow on the adjacent aisle, another long queue forms for Fei Lou Porridge. I've never seen two more grumpier father and son team in a stall, and not speak to each other. But I have to tell you, their porridge is so creamy and fragrant with a dash of sesame oil!  


For only $3 you can choose from Fish to Chicken to Pork porridge, but I couldn't resist having a steamed chicken in my porridge and it was so juicy!

But I read on many reviews that it is the Chicken Wings that you must try. This is the first time I had fried chicken wings that were deboned! And they were conscientious enough to leave the bones on for the tail end for us to chew. A prominent Har Cheong (Prawn Paste) flavour flashes on the skin whilst it is juicy and marinated on the inside. $2.40 for a pair. 


Fei Lou Porridge (肥佬粥品)
Telok Blangah Crescent Market and Food Centre
Blk11 Telok Blangah Crescent (Opposite SAFRA Mt Faber)

Opening Hours: Daily 5:30pm to Midnight

Comments

Popular Posts