Kinya Izakaya & Miharu Ramen

I've followed them when they moved from then EM Hotel on Robertson Quay to Millenia Walk but did not know where they shifted to thereafter. It was only when Chef Shigeru of Bistro du Le Pin told me that I'd rush down to see if the standard is still there. 

Read previous posts here.

The broth is so rich, but without being overly salty. A milky texture from the pork bone. Generous servings of clean tasting Char Siew slices. I'm not a fan of corn or leeks, but it lends so much freshness to this bowl. My only gripe is that I hope the Ramen Egg could be less cooked and more flavoured. 

At night, this place turns into an Izakaya with Sapporo deals. Looking forward to that. 




Kinya Izakaya & Miharu Ramen 
26 Beach Rd, #B1-22 South Beach Ave
Opening Hours: 11:30am-2:30pm, 5:30pm-11pm (Closed Mon)

Comments

Popular Posts