Sum Kee Seafood - Black Pepper & Chilli Crabs

The last time I came here was to try their amazing Nonya Claypot Curry Fish Head. 
This time, for a birthday dinner, we had Crabs! I heard their Black Pepper was good. I thought it was a tad sweet for my liking. I prefer the spicier and peppery bitter flavours of a good Pepper Crab. 

The ChilliCrabs were also sweet and less spicy, but this balance was alright. Made better with their mini Fried Mantous. 

Perhaps their best Signature and our favourite dish was the "Ultraman Chicken". A Salted Egg Deep Fried Chicken Chunks. Tasty, not that oily and juicy. We re-ordered this for round 2. 

The other understated dish was their Sambal Prawns. Not cheap at $52, but the Sambal was tasty and a mild but good heat to the spice. 

Sum Kee Seafood
2 Telok Blangah Street 31, Singapore 108942

6737 3233

Opening Hours: 11am–2:30pm, 5–11pm

Comments

Popular Posts