鳥番長 小伝馬町店 - Yakitori in Tokyu

Super spiced and flavoured Karaage 

I stumbled into a corner Yakitori store round the corner of my hotel late in the evening. Popped my head in to ask if they had an English menu. To my dismay they declined, but to my fortunate an Australian Japanese had just started working there - Scott Parsonson.  


It had to be that Japan procures Chickens of a different grade. How can something so simple, be so tasty?! I've never had Chicken breast so juicy and tasty before! And topped off with grated Wasabi. 

Chicken Liver that tastes like Foie Gras! 

Chicken Heart lightly salted, fresh and chewy.

Had to be the tastiest Tsukune I ever had. A great blend of meat and soft bone. A charred sweetness complimented well with a dip of raw egg yolk. 


Lovely Oden to end a chilly inebriated night! 
  

14-13 Nihonbashikodenmacho, Chuo City, Tokyo 103-0001, Japan

Comments

Popular Posts