"Delicious" Boneless Chicken Rice at Katong Shopping Centre

I had heard so much hype about this Chicken Rice stall, and since I've moved into the neighbourhood, decided to give it a try. Located in the basement of Katong Shopping Centre, closer to the traffic lights.

The most important thing I feel is the Rice and is what I would usually try first. It was dry and grainy which I like, but I felt like there wasn't enough butter to lend that fragrance. 

Then comes the Chicken. I was so miffed that this Boneless Chicken Rice had BONES! It was smooth but not as plump. The sauce on it had so much MSG I could feel my heart trying to jump out! The only nice thing that I liked were the fried garlic bits and the spring onions on the Chicken. 

Also, with nothing to do with Chicken Rice, their complementary soup was really tasty with plenty of vegetables, carrots and cabbages. But I probably will not return just for the soup...





Comments

Popular Posts