Sin Kee Famous Chicken Rice - Holland Drive

They used to be over at Margaret Drive, with a huge space. And when that property got demolished, they relocated. I've found them at the corner coffeeshop at the heel of Holland Drive. Three times I came here, they tell me they only have Breasts and Chicken Wings left - with that "take it or leave it" attitude. One customer even got told off for paying them with a $50 note. Such intimidating service I do not condone nor support.

Worse was discriminatory treatment, when a table ordered a whole chicken and side dishes, they were promptly served with a smile! Sitting here with this plate of Chicken Wing Rice at $4.50, I was left unimpressed by the dish as well. The chicken was boiled to death with zero flavour! Their rice was fragrant but wet - a turn off for Chicken Rice fans...

I believe, they only bother to dash that soya sauce blend when you order the Quarters/Half of Whole. Standards are no longer how it used to be...  



Sin Kee Famous Cantonese Chicken Rice
Chang Chen Mee Wah Coffeeshop
Blk 40 Holland Drive
Singapore 270040

Comments

Popular Posts